They’re a great way for the whole school or a year group to participate in a range of activities as well as address curriculum themes in a creative, fun and stimulating way. Our activities are inclusive and encourage all the class to participate in art, drama, dance, creative writing, recording and performing their own compositions based around a set theme or subject. Choose one of our existing projects or let us know your ideas!
Projects can include any number of art forms such as dance, music, visual arts, drama etc. The outcome can be a performance, art display and exhibition (e.g. mural, banner, T-shirts), audio/video recording or broadcast.
The aims of these themed activities are:
- To engage and motivate pupils through active and meaningful learning;
- To develop pupils’ cooperation, resilience, adaptability and communication skills;
- To promote the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of pupils;
- To promote emotional and physical development of pupils;
- To prepare pupils for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of later life.
Our lessons, workshops and activities range from one hour sessions, full and half days, weekly, project packages or designed specially to suit your needs. All our creative practitioners are trained, experienced artists, they will use their creativity and the national curriculum to develop projects that pupils will find engaging, fun and challenging.