We will tailor your school project to meet specific learning outcomes and subjects from the national curriculum.
For example, a project where year 5 children compose, perform and record their own rap is highly motivating for pupils and we have had great success encouraging reluctant writers to draft and redraft their work, use a thesaurus to find new words and practise their performance to convey emotion and meaning. The following learning outcomes would be typical for such a project.
Pupils will be able to:
- identify how language, structure and presentation contribute to meaning
- note and develop initial ideas, drawing on reading and research where necessary
- perform their own compositions, using appropriate intonation, volume, and movement so that meaning is clear
- play and perform in solo and ensemble contexts, using their voices with increasing fluency, control and expression
- improvise and compose music for a range of purposes and use technology appropriately
Just Add activities and lessons are designed around creative learning outcomes whether a piece of artwork, choreography or digital recording. We can use school’s equipment and facilities or provide specialist equipment where necessary.
All activities can be planned to enhance your school’s Curriculum:
- Breakfast, Lunch and After School Art Clubs
- Diversity Day
- PPA Cover
- Holiday Clubs and Workshops
- Arts Award Support and Curriculum Activity
- Arts and culture week
- Environment and recycling awareness
- End of term productions
- Extended Schools services
- Creative workshops for ‘Gifted and Talented’ children
- Early Years art classes and workshops including parent and toddler